Doris, I don't know how you swam your way into our hearts so quickly. I mean, you were only a goldfish but you sure had a cute personality for the week that we owned you. You would perk up at the sound of Ryan's voice, ignore our feeding you pellets, and seem to perpetually hug the side of the tank. And I assume that as soon as I wasn't looking you must have started eating because you had a very healthy digestive system.
But alas, you are gone. We sent you off on the porcelain express tonight and thoughtfully cleaned up your toys.
Ryan and I would like to take this moment to thank Morgan who was very communicative with us through the process, as we were running errands when Doris took a turn for the worse:
No immediate plans have been made to acquire more aquatic animals. Doris remains our first pet, though it was ever so brief. I will post pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment